HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Massimo Hagen
Mass Hagen has been in the business since 1985, and this length of service is an excellent indicator of his strong level of commitment and stability. When selecting a lender to guide you through your transaction, it is important to choose a lender who has experience and knowledge. Mass is a seasoned loan originator with a strong work ethic.
If you have dealt with Mass before, then you know his business is 100% referral generated. This means that he dedicates 100% of his time and energy into servicing you. If you feel he has lived up to this service, then he asks for your endorsement to family, friends and work associates. Give Mass Hagen a call today.
See More TestimonialsThanks Mass, this process was quick, easy and efficient. It couldn't have went better, thank you very much!- Janet